The PowerMate 2200-3 16 channel (18 x Mic/Line + 4 x Mic/Stereo-Line) Powered Mixer offers a wide range of functionality in a very compact frame. The mixers ergonomic console shape and clearly structured controls provide perfect overview for instant access at all times.
Also during the transport you will quickly learn to appreciate the PowerMates superiority with recessed handles on the sides, compact dimensions and low weight, plus the sturdy cover (PowerMate 1000-3 and PowerMate 1600-3 only) that protects the controls from being damaged.
Through its multiple functions, its high dynamic capacity, and extremely low-noise design in combination with its 24-bit Dual-Stereo effect unit, 4 channel USB 2.0 DIGITAL AUDIO INTERFACE and the high-performance power amplifier, the PowerMate is best equipped for universal use.
• Powermate with 2 x 1000 watt RMS /4 Ohm power
• 18 x MIC/LINE inputs, 4x stereo MIC/LINE inputs
• 2 x 24 bit stereo effects
• 2 x FX/auxes for internal FX
• 2 x Auxes (pre/post switchable), 2x monitor auxes (pre), channel mutes
• Switchable 80Hz lo-cut filter
• 11-band master EQ, B-master out for recording or mono-subwoofer etc.
• USB connector for playback or output for recording applications (up to 4x simultaneous tracks)
• Internal MIDI interface (in/out)
• Switch mode amp internal speaker protection
• Speakon out
• Includes Cubase LE licence