The most successful family of powered mixers on the global pro audio scene has a new member the PowerMate 600-3. Like the other models of the third PowerMate generation, the concept of the PowerMate 600-3 is based on high power, a wealth of features and first class audio characterisics all in a lightweight format weighing a mere nine kilos.
The PowerMate 600-3 includes eight extremely low-noise and low-hum, electronically balanced XLR microphone inputs, stereo line channels, digital audio interface, PC-MIDI interface and a master section that features a 9-band stereo equalizer.
• 2 x 1000 watts RMS (4 ohms)
• Class-D high performance power amplifer
• 8 channels: 4 x MIC/LINE, 2 MIC/Stereo USB, 2 Stereo LINE
• 2 digital effect-channels: 100 factory + 20 user, tap-delay presets
• 4-channel USB audio interface
• 9-band stereo EQ
• 3 AUX buses
• Weighs only 9