Clear, powerful, and musical, the Live X series was born to command the stage for professional music performance.
Available in both powered and passive versions, Live X loudspeakers offer top-quality components in remarkably affordable configurations that put the EV-quality experience within reach for artists, engineers, and live-sound businesses.
Designed for a wide range of portable sound applications, Live X loudspeakers are housed in hardy stackable enclosures of solid wood, making them lighter than comparable-quality composite or plastic boxes and therefore easier to load, transport, and set up.
With high output, extended frequency range, and high sensitivity, Live X loudspeakers are clean, flat, and hot, making music of all kinds sound its best.
The Live X series is serious gear for serious sound.
- ELX115 performance with self-amplification
- 44 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range
- Lightweight, cool-running 1000 W Class D amp
- Biamped with 24 dB/octave crossover
- Transducer protection
- Bypassable high-pass for external subwoofer
- XLR, TRS, and RCA input connections
- Versatile gain, mixing, and processing controls
- Pre- or post-mix parallel outputs