ETX-15SP from Electro-Voice is a powered subwoofer; it can be used in a variety of portable and permanent applications.
The DSP (Digital Signal Processing) menus offer extensive configurations, crossovers, true cardioid presets, protection limiters, EQ mode, and a lock out mode that prevents casual changes to the system. Loudspeaker system performance is optimized via an LCD screen. The front LED indicates power orcan be configured to indicate limit. EV’s FIR-Drive technology utilized the latest FIR (Finite Impulse Response) filter technology to optimizetransducer linearity and advanced limiter algorithms for independent peak and thermal transducer protection.
True cardioid DSP preset delivers true cardioid response across all frequencies. The enclosure is constructed out of 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood finished with EVCoat. Subwoofers include professional-grade castors, and combination pole mount receptacle for threaded and unthreaded loudspeaker poles.
ETX Powered Loudspeakers combine EV-engineered intelligent DSP, high-powered amplifiers and high-efficiency transducers to deliver that legendary EV Sound and Performance.
• 1800 W amplifier and 134 dB peak SPL
• Single-knob DSP includes presets for multiple configurations and top+sub combinations
• Loudspeaker system performance monitoring via integrated LCD and front panel LED
• Includes DSP preset for true cardioid performance
• Enclosure includes removable casters and a combopole cup (insert and threaded) for use with the two way models
• Removable Castors