Handheld radio mic system which includes a RE-2 Receiver and a HTU2D-767A Microphone Transmitter.
The HTU2D-767A handheld transmitter is a rugged, high-impact, ABS plastic handheld with an EV N/D767a super cardioid microphone element.
One-button on/off/mute, coupled with the smart battery feature, makes the HTU2 easy to use, and easy to maintain.
The RE-2 is a completely programmable, frequency-agile wireless system with one-touch Auto-ClearScan, Posi-phase™ diversity, and advanced audio circuits for the best possible sound.
Operating over 1112 possible channels it includes XLR mic/line level output, backlit LCD display, and a unique mode that is optimized for guitar.
• One touch Auto-ClearScan™
• 28 MHz operating bandwidth, programmable in 25kHz steps
• Backlit LCD displays the Group, Channel, Frequency, transmitter battery level, diversity operation, and RF and audio signal level metres
• Outputs: 1/4-inch line-level, balanced XLR mic/line
• Fourth generation Posi-phase™ diversity
• Advanced audio circuits with unique “Guitar” setting
• Detachable 1/4-wave antennas