Our flagship headphones reproduce subtle high frequency sounds up to 100 kHz — a first for headphone technology. With 2.76 in HD drivers featuring Liquid Crystal Polymer diaphragms, and a full metal design, you get the clarity you need to enjoy High-Resolution Audio — for music that takes you closer to a live performance.
The enfolding design wraps around the ear, sealing music in and keeping distractions out. Acoustics are reflected back towards your ears for the subtlest of sounds.
With a balanced cable comprising four silver-coated copper wires, and independent ground wires for both channels (in blue and yellow), you’ll hear clear, precise sound.
- Powerful 70mm High-Resolution Audio HD driver units deliver spacious, wideband audio from 4 - 100,000Hz
- Aluminum-coated Liquid Crystal Polymer Diaphragms for absolute clarity
- L/R separated ground cable for reduction of cross talk
- Silver-coated Oxygen-Free Copper cable
- Supplied cable for balanced connection with optional headphone amplifier (PHA-3)