Includes MRF-350i, MX-890i and IR6 Emitters x 6
MRF-350 base station receives RF (Radio Frequency) signals from the Complete Control handheld remote, converts the signals into IR (Infrared) commands and delivers the commands to the integrated A/V components. It uses Narrow Band RF to assure the continuity of the commands and minimize the effect of RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) that often occurs in highly-populated markets. Features external antenna and built-in front panel IR blaster.
- RF to IR base station for Complete Control system
- Receives RF signals from handheld remote and converts data into IR commands
- Reliably delivers IR commands to A/V components
- Uses Narrow Band RF to assure the continuity of the commands
- Minimizes the effect of RFI in highly-populated markets
- MRF-350i features 433 MHz frequency for international and highly-populated markets
Versatile programmable handheld remote provides single-room IR control – TV, A/V components, cable and satellite boxes. It is ideal for home theater installations and A/V control in kitchens and bedrooms. Customizable user interface enables dealer to create custom on-screen graphics. When used with a compatible Complete Control base station, it controls A/V components through walls and cabinet doors, even from outside - no need to point the remote or be in the same room.
- Handheld remote with brilliant 2” color LCD – displays up to 6 buttons per screen
- Ergonomic design with backlit hard button keypad
- Delivers single-room, one-way control of IR devices
- Controls A/V through walls and cabinet doors, or from outside
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery with tabletop charging cradle
- MX-890i features 433 MHz frequency for international and highly-populated markets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.